Cleaning kitchen and other dirty surfaces require a sturdy towel, a potent cleaning agent, and a lot of effort. What if you could clean germs and bacteria only with a wet towel?
Norwex microfiber towels claim to do just that, and much more. Unlike ordinary synthetic or cotton towels, Norwex towels are made of microfiber that’s far superior to other fibers because of the open spaces. These spaces are created by splitting the fibers that enable the cloth to lift away dust and dirt, leaving the surface clean.
A Norwegian brand that began in 1994, Norwex specializes in natural cleaning products that are free from chemicals. Norwex features a range of eco-friendly products, from home essentials to kitchen cleaning to bath and body care, but their most popular product happens to be the microfiber towels.
What Is Microfiber?
To put it simply, microfiber works better than other cleaning products because each tiny fiber has a much larger surface area. This means there is more space for dirt and liquid to attach to. Norwex microfiber is a blend of polyester and polyamide 1/200th the size of a strand of human hair. Every Norwex towel is made up more than 3 million meters of microfiber, providing more efficient cleaning than ordinary towels.
Norwex towels also come with a BacLock feature, where the cloth is infused with silver, an antibacterial agent that kills the germs in the cloth. The silver does not do the cleaning; it only keeps the cloth clean.
Benefits of Norwex Towels
Compared to regular cleaning, body, or bath towels, Norwex has a lot more benefits. Some of these are:
- Microfiber kills up to 99 percent of bacteria when used properly. The microfiber helps in effectively removing more dirt and dust, thus removing more germs with every use.
- The silver ions help in self-cleaning purposes of the towel. The antibacterial properties of silver is well known, and its presence in the Norwex towels helps keep the towel free from germs as well as relieve skin problems like acne.
- Norwex reduces the cost of cleaning by eliminating the need for other cleaning products. Use it for dry dusting or wet cleaning, simply with a little water. If you’d like, you could also choose natural cleaning products from Norwex to use with the towels.
- Norwex towels are safe to use since they are made from natural fibers and are free from chemicals. These towels are particularly good for those who are allergic to synthetic fibres or harsh chemicals.
- These towels are eco-friendly, so you are not only helping yourself but also the environment by not using chemicals.
All Norwex products come with a two-year warranty, so customers can have them returned at any time through the Norwex Customer Service Returns. Norwex has a solution for old worn-out towels too. Simply donate your old microfiber towels to Microfiber Recycling Company that converts the cloths into renewable energy.
Norwex bath towels start at $39, baby towels at $14, and hand towels at $24, with free shipping within the country.